27 oktober 2014

Halloween Zombie Nail Art


Due a busy schedule I haven't been exactly active. However, now that Halloween and other holidays is coming up, I'm extremely motitvated to post because I have actually stuff to post about.

Now, I made some Halloween before and I even made Iron Fist zombie nail art before [post] yet, for Halloween I wanted to do it again, but different and this time on my nails ofcourse.

What I've used:
Essence Colour & Go 106 Free Hugs (note: I added orange nail polish to the bottle to make it a sweeter pink)
Hema 56
Kiss nail art striper black and white

I also didn't use topcoat because I kind of liked the texture the way it is. If you have beautilish, give it a like, a follow, or don't. But if you do, it can be seen here: http://www.beautylish.com/f/rpvuquj/iron-fist-zombie-nail-art

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for leaving a message.
Love, Kellay.

________________